The role will support the HR Manager to deliver excellent HR Services across the organiszation and will include advice and guidance to managers on all day to day activities within the HR function escalating issues appropriately to the HR Manager. Provide administrative support to the team including issuing HR documentation and maintaining the HR System.
Provide day to day HR advice, guidance and support to employees, departments and managers in relation to general HR enquiries including but not limited to: absence, payroll, individual performance, disciplinary and grievance activities. Escalating as appropriate in line with CHEC policies and procedures, employment law and best practice.
• Provide support to the HR Manager/HR Team with all areas of recruitment activity and day to day tasks.
• Support the HR Manager with the monthly payroll and respond to enquiries as appropriate.
• Advise, record and monitor sickness absence for the organisation.
• Support line managers with managing staff attendance including attending meetings as appropriate.
• Produce easily understood monthly data reports on HR activities i.e. Staff numbers / turnover / recruitment levels / sickness absence to help monitor / identify trends.
• Issue weekly information from the Staff Benefit Scheme to ensure optimum staff involvement.
• Provide timely analysis and information to the Quality Teams for inclusion in CCG reports.
• Ensure that all Probation Reviews and Annual Appraisal documentation is issued and received in a timely way, following up as appropriate. Reviewing documentation to ensure consistency and any issues identified are escalated.
• Maintain, update and suggest improvements for the HR System. Including providing training for its use.
• Ensure all activities are carried out in line with CHEC policies and procedures, employment law and best practice and are consistent throughout the organisation.
Sorry. This position closed 25/10/2020